Image by Nið ricsað on commons.wikimedia.org
Artificial intelligence research company OpenAl has launched ChatGPT, a chatbot. So what is ChatPGT, what does it do, and how is it used? Here are the details…
ChatGPT, the artificial intelligence chat application that has made a great impact in the technology world, was presented to the users.
Although ChatGPT is still in the testing phase, it has managed to attract all the attention with its capabilities. It is even said that ChatGPT will replace Google.
We have compiled all the features you need to know about the application in question. Here are the features of ChatGPT, which is claimed to rival Google…
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a chatbot based on the GPT-3.5 language model that uses deep learning to generate human-like text. Chat GPT, developed by OpenAI, can provide natural answers to many questions, like a personal tutor who knows almost everything. For this reason, it is shown as an alternative to Google.
– Questions and answers
– Solving math equations
– Writing texts (basic academic articles, literary texts, movie scripts, etc.)
– Debug and fix (For example, detect and fix bugs in any code block)
– Interlingual translation
– Summarizing text and detecting keywords in text
– Makes suggestions
– Explains how anything is built or done (for example, explaining what a block of code does)
- How to use ChatGPT
– Chat GPT, an artificial intelligence-based chatbot, is available for free. Here’s what you need to do step by step to use ChatGPT;
1 – Open the https://chat.openai.com website on your computer or phone.
2 – If you have an OpenAI membership, click the “Log in” button and log in to your account. If you do not have an account, sign up with the “Register” button.
3 – You can use ChatGPT from the chat screen that opens after logging in to your account.